I created Mac-n-Mo’s Morseli- cious Treats for my dad, Mac, a diabetic and heart patient. Each morsel is Vegan/Gluten Free/No Sodium/ 0-1g Sugar and No preservatives, and contains oodles of LOVE!
Since starting my business at the end of December, 2010, I have embodied and inspired a fun and healthy lifestyle, and began writing a blog as The Morselist.
I purposely do not call my treats cookies as they do not contain sugar, butter, salt, eggs, or preservatives. So I named them morsels and, thus, began my fun, yet challenging path living and educating people
on the benefits of a Morselicious Lifestyle.
A Morselicious life includes: • Indulging in all life offers you:
• Giving yourself at least 20 minutes a day JUST FOR YOU
• Choosing tasty/real/whole foods
• Eating mindfully and graciously
• Reading nutritional labels
• Cutting back on sugar and sodium from processed foods • Getting on your glow (preferably at least 20 minutes ofexercise every day)
• Adding color (natural color) to your meals/plates/bowls
• Experimenting with new tastes, foods, experiences
• Spending time with loved ones, daily
• Expressing gratitude • Knowing we all have choices and deciding to choose
• And when we make mistakes, because we will, be open to learning from them, get the lead out and continue moving...
Want to get a head start on living Morseliciously...Maura has a few tricks, but you have to get your copy of Our USA Magazine to find out.
Pumpkin Cranberry Morsels
Mac's Favorite Flavor